Thursday, December 3, 2009

Too Kool 4 Skool

Yesterday I was at the mall (lol again) waiting for my mom to pick me up. I don't know if its every mall, but at my mall the entrance of the food court is where all the teens hang out to smoke. They are basically the kids that parents pray NOT to have. They're loud, they smoke, they hook up with each other, and they dress...differently. They kind of reminded me of several episode of 21 jump street (popular show in the 80s with Johnny Deep <3) mixed with 90s grunge. But as I watched these teenage social misfits fashion smacked me across the face. These guys where so unglamorous that they where glamorous! I love the raw-ness of it. The sloppyness and the total nonchalance.



21 Jump street (<3) (watch on hulu.com!)


Alexander Wang's take on it (F/W 08/09)


The Grunge King and Queen Courtney Love and Kurt Cobain (Rest easy Kurt)

No comments:

Post a Comment