Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I HEART U


Hi Everyone! Sorry I haven’t been updating. Give me feedback though I’d love to hear it!! But on to the meat of the story. For those of you who know (and for those of you that don’t!) this month of February is Heart awareness month. This month is promote heart disease for women. I always love this month because fashion really chips in to help a good cause. Every year different designers come together, make dresses, and auction them off for The Heart Truth. With the help of famous super models and actresses. Amongst these fab glam gals are: Heidi Klum, Kristen Chenoweth, Raven Simmone, Jordan Sparks, Kim Kardashian, Kimora Lee, and more. Look at some of these fierce ladies. And always support Heart Disease. XXXXX (kiss kiss kiss kiss <3)>












No comments:

Post a Comment