Tuesday, March 9, 2010

All Natural!


I think one of the major components of a polished look is your hair styles. From dyeing your hair to highlights the $$$$ can build up. (my friend just paid $250 for her birthday party!) So here at Designed Dreams I liked to give you some cool cheep chic options. So here is some cool home ingredients that will dye/highlight your hair!


Cranberry Juice - tints hair a reddish color.

Henna - brown color. Try these brands: Light Mountain Henna Hennalucent Dark Brown Henna

Black Henna - This is for black hair. It is a mixture of indigo blue dye and brown henna...it mixes up to create black.

Lemon juice and chamomile tea: gives natural highlights to blonde's and light-haired brunettes.

Cinnamon can brighten red hair

Tea - brown color

Coffee - brown color

Beets - red color

So here are some options! Let me know what you think, and Oh this is the website I got it from!http://www.naturemoms.com/natural-hair-dyes.html

No comments:

Post a Comment