Thursday, May 6, 2010

Jersey Shore Couture???

I was breezing by my favorite magazines websites and I came upon Harper's Bazaar. And as I looked through it my eye caught this article called Jersey Shore Charm school. It shows Snookie Jwoww and Sammi going through charm school. Now I'm from New Jersey and I've met the situation, and I've been to basically all the places the Jersey Shore cast has been, so I have a deep understanding for what Harper's Bazaar is dealing with. No matter how you feel about the show you can't help but love this editorial! And the transformations are nothing short of Shocking! Here are the transformation pictures but follow the link and read it! They look fabulous without all the makeup and tight revealing dresses. Bravo!




J'adore

DameRouge

No comments:

Post a Comment