Saturday, January 22, 2011

I ain't no Hunter, but I like the boots


I have to admit guys...my UGG phase is quite over. UGGs have been dominating the trend world for far to long. So saying that I skipped out on UGGs to get a pair of navy blue Hunter Boots. Here are my top three reasons why you need to drop UGGS (even though the spring colors are adorable) and pick up a pair of Hunters.

1. Its practical and fashionable. (they look like riding boots and they are rain resistant)

2. It's not a one season boot (They are are good winter book and a spring boot. (you can probably say that about UGGs but thats one of my pet peeves (Uggs in the spring/summer)))

3. BE A TREND SETTER IN YOUR TOWN! Near me everyone iss obsessed with Uggs. If Hunters get more air time people are going to be like "Oh something new!" I just feel like we are in a fashion rut with Uggs. idk maybe it's just a Jersey thing.



No comments:

Post a Comment