Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Channel Your Inner Fashion Icon!

Here at Designed Dreams I always talk about owning your look. So for this entry I though I would give you guys example of leading ladies that own there looks and channel them into looks that are easy for average people to do. So now I present to you, some of my fashion Muses. Enjoy! And let me know what you think!

Style Icon: Dita Von Teese
This look is my vintage/ preppy girl look. This is polished and adorably vintage. You can't go wrong with pink, light colors or pastel. Skirts are totally the game maker in this look. A cute airy thin material top is key. And skin tone shoes wrap up the dainty 1940s type look.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Style Icon: Janis Joplin
I can see you guys scratching your heads like. Hmmm why Janis Joplin, that a little bit odd. Just roll with me, there's no reason to be a Cry Baby.Floral is HUGE this year. I channeled Janis Joplin for this because I needed someone who understood the true meaning of flower power. Pick up floral dress or skirt and match it with brown/tan/tope ankle boots. Add some glasses and head to the beach!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Style Icon: Beyonce
Girls get ready to be upgraded! This look is a great evening look. Its 200% GLAM and 110% amped up. A cute 'Freak em' sequenced dress (gold, silver, or even black) With a pair of matching pumps. Some HIGH VOLTAGE jewelery and a cute clutch is all you need! Try this look for the next time you go out, you'll fall dangerously in love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Style Icon:Rhianna
This look is for the strong rocker/bad ass chick. Essentials? Some nice High wasted shorts or pants with a cute pair of wedge shoes or pumps. Add black lace shirt under a fierce military jacket. With some faux string of pearls and a fierce pair of glasses, you will be the Only Girl in the world that goes Hard ;] !

No comments:

Post a Comment