Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Brilliance of LaChapelle


I am by no means qualified to tell anybody what good photography is. I mean lets be real, A good picture to me is something that looks nice or cool (or one taken for facebook or twitter!). But somethings just.. POP! to me. And the pictures that POP! to me are David LaChapelle's photogr- Works of art. I don't know David LaChapelle personally, but i wish I did; the conversation would probably be wild! My first question would probably be like "What the hell goes though your head!". He's like the mad scientist of photography! Alot of his pictures are very conterversal (aka some celebrities posing as Jesus) and frighteningly weird, but they are always so fashionable. He is the best editorial photographer ever. I love it. He has taken zillions of pictures for celebrities, Designers, and famous companies. Check his website out! I guarantee you will be blowwwwn away!


check it out now: http://www.lachapellestudio.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment