Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Years Resolutions

HAPPY 2010! Let the CRAZINESS BEGIN!! Hey everyone! this is my first blog post in the New year so i wanted to talk about 5 of the things I want to accomplish this year. (you know I love my lists! :} )

1.Go to fashion week! surprisingly enough I have yet to do this! But I really want to experience New York in all its Fashion Week Glory. So that is most deff on my to do list.

2.More online shopping!!!!! I don't know why I don't do this more, but online shopping if the way to go!

3. Travel! I really want to travel this year. See the world and take in the culture

4. Redecorate my room! I want to take my room in a new direction! I was thinking a British Mod 60s thing. (Groovy doncha think (; )

5. Make my own dress! I've always wanted to make my own dress, so I'm deff going to try it!

I encourage anyone who reads this to make 5 things they want to do then post it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment