Wednesday, November 25, 2009

And here we go again...




As I am Elbow deep in clorox mopping the floors that people are just gonna walk all over tommorow I think to myself..."how can I link this to fashion!?". Im asuming this is not what everyone thinks of, but I pride myself on being a strange and vibrant indivisual. So after making sure all chemcials were off my skin, I raced to my laptop to google how fashion can possibly be tied into Cleaning. Folks all I got was Voldka-Infused Cleanliness, and $600 dollar shoe cleaning (My pets I can not afford any of this!). But I did run across something better! Turning Fashion editorials into Cartoon works again. I found it on another blog! And its real London street with cool pop art pieces! Look at more and find out more from this blog!

http://samadblog.blogspot.com/2009/08/shared-post-nikki-farquharson.html

No comments:

Post a Comment