Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Gimme a sec to my face on!






I have a friend who WILL NOT go out of the house with out her make up. Me I slap on some eyeliner and some funky eye shadow and I'm out the door. my friend is a victim of Make-up over kill, I am a victim of Make-up Underkill. In religion i just learned about Buddhism (hang with me I'm taking this somewhere). And in Buddhism they are real key on the "Mid-Way", basically the moderation. What I'm saying is that make up should be in moderation (see I told you I was going somewhere with this!). I think its possible for people to look amazing and natural with natural products! Use the link I'm going to put up and go on youtube. The best make up tutorials are there and they can make you look AH-MAZING!

http://www.makeuptip.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment