Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Let's Get Some Shoes!



SHOES SHOES SHOES SHOES SHOES SHOES! I LOVE ME SOME SHOES!!!! From slippers to flats to pointed toes, to boots. I LOVE THEM ALL! My rule when it comes to shoes heels is this....(kiddies don't try this at home) If it doesn't look like I'm defying gravity, and all rules of physics, they MUST not be HIGH ENOUGH! As you can guess by now I've bought some pretty CRAZZZZY shoes. But I'm not real crazy with it. For instance, you will not see me squeeze into a pair of Steven McQueen's! You will see me jam my feet into a pair of beautiful Christian Dior Booties (or ankle boots) or some Christian Louboutin. Usually I would give you a large lists of shoes that I would kill to own, or even wear for a night. But since I'm in 4th period British Literature I'm Just gonna refer you to a website that has all of this already made!
And if you're tight for money don't look at this sight. It will just make you want to go shopping!
Good Luck! http://shoes.about.com/od/designersmanufacturers/Designers_and_Brands.htm

J'adore DameRouge

No comments:

Post a Comment