Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Veterans Day

Remembering the Veterans





I thought I'd do something for this day of remembrance for all our Vets. and soldiers in the army. So let me tell you about one of my alter ego/ dreams. Being a Pin-Up Girl. You're probably thinking. ROFL she wants to be a pin up girl what a loser!!! But let me defend myself before you totally throw me under the bus. Pin-up girls were considered a little...well slutty. They were live sexual fairy tales for little boys and married man; and especially men fighting in the army. Many popular pictures were of women in skimpy cute clothing with a war slogan at the bottom. Now a days there are no more classic pin-up pictures, but they are rather a symbol of a time. I love the fashion in this period and everything else ;).




















No comments:

Post a Comment