Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Fashion 2010 Spring- My tops my Bottoms

Well i figure I'd get started with something important. And what's more important than fashion and better yet spring fashion. If there is one thing I can tell you is that I love fall and spring fashion, there is nothing like it. This spring season is filled with fun patterns, blues, purples, yellows. and colors. So lets get started








Versace:



My God did I love what Donatella Versace did for this Spring collection. From the models to the clothes, to the makeup. It was fun, chic, hip, edgy..basically anything you want in a spring collection. The different textures paired with clunky edgy shoes and well matched handmade bags and clutches. This is a complete and total win.





Dolce and Gabbana:

For this seasons collection it really went back to classics with a focus on nicely tailored undergarments on top of the clothes. Lots of lace (which is a plus for me its gorgeous) and beautiful lines. In addition the patterns were lovely and tastefully added. A thumbs up from me.




Giorgio Armani:


The blues and purples and reds and greens. It was perfect color pallete paired with fantastic elegant designes that screamed classy Italia. I dare say, I was quite smitten!






Valentino:



Love the ruffles and the shoes (my personal fetish) but I really wanted to see more color. The show itself was elegant and well put together. The evening dresses were completely flawless. The entire collection as a whole didn't WOW me but it was still great.











Marc Jacobs

This is my first real post so its impossible for you guys to know alot about me, but one of my fav designers is Marc Jacobs. I LOVE THIS MAN! This collection was all about his backround story which i love. The textures and the colors were very nice. But the fist time you see the collection ur kinda like wtf, but watch it again, it starts to grow on ya







Dsquared2


What to say about Dsquared2. I was really not that impressed. I usually love their invovativness and crazy underground punkness youthful look. But i found this pretty cheap looking and over glamed up.




Chanel

Elegant and sophisticated what else could you possibly say about Chanel's design.

~~~~~~~~

This is what I liked! let me know what you liked if you agree or not!

J'adore
DameRouge






No comments:

Post a Comment